Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Puppy Layouts


I've made some decent progress on the large stack of 250 puppy pictures that I took last year. Over the last 2 weeks, I've finished about half of the stack - creating 25 2-page layouts.  I started the album with the photos of the first day we brought Scout home, and am just moving forward chronoligically with the photos. I've skipped around a little bit, doing some of the later photos before the earlier photos, but plan to keep the album pages in chronological order. Here is a sampling of the pages I've made so far:








It's been a little hard figuring out what photos to put on which pages with each other, since I often have just 1 or 2 photos that were taken at the same time. So I've been grouping them but also just filling in spaces with photos that will fit that space. In an attempt to keep the layouts to a minimum (and keep it to one album) I'm trying to get at least 4 photos on every page, if not more.

So far I've used 3 scrapbook kits on these pages - a Karen Foster kit, a Paper Studios kit, and an Echo Park kit. Since I'm using so many photos on the pages I was able to stretch the papers pretty far. I am now basically out of supplies to I'll need to purchase a few more pet-themed things to work through the rest of the photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment