Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Road Trip: States Collage

I had created these states collage pages back when I finished up our Road Trip album, but I wasn't sure how much I liked them after I finished them. Since the papers were printed with graphics and the state names, I couldn't really overlay patterned papers like I usually do, so I decided to just use a bunch of photos from on the road in each state and do a collage. I tried to include the highways we drove, any roadside attractions or things we saw, and also photos of us in the car.

Minnesota Road Trip State Collage Scrapbook Page

North Dakota Road Trip State Collage Scrapbook Page

Montana Road Trip State Collage Scrapbook Page

Wyoming Road Trip State Collage Scrapbook Page

South Dakota Road Trip State Collage Scrapbook Page

I still like the idea of a collage for each state, but if I could do them over again I might do them a little differently. I do like the pages and I'm glad I have a collage for each state, but this is a good example that sometimes ideas don't turn out exactly like what you had in mind, and not every scrapbook page that you make will turn out awesome. And that's okay. This was just one idea and next time I will try something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment