Friday, January 20, 2017

Halloween "Trick or Treat" Scrapbook Page

Halloween is always a fun time and we've had some great years trick or treating with our kids. For this years Halloween layout, my goal was to use up a bunch of miscellaneous Halloween supplies that I had left over from other years - bits and pieces of other kits and things I've not used in previous years.



It was kind of a mash-up of several different colors and patters - I had 2 12x12 papers, a few pieces of small cut-off scrap paper, and pieces from 4 different sets of stickers. I'm not even sure what brands or collections any of these things came from! I decided to use black, orange, white, and yellow for the color scheme and went with the supplies I had on hand. I'm a big believer in matching multiple patters together, and it'll work as long as they fit in the color scheme of the layout.


What I like about this layout is that it shows that you don't need to have a lot of supplies, or spend a lot of money, to create something cute and special, and something that works together. 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment