Monday, January 18, 2016

Welcome to Adventure Scrapbooks!

My name is Karen and I've been scrapbooking for over 15 years.  I scrapbook all subject matter, but particularly love to scrapbook travel photos and create vacation albums.  From camping trips to family vacations, day trips to road trips, life is an adventure and should be scrapbooked!

I've started the Adventure Scrapbooks blog to showcase and share some fun and easy scrapbooking ideas that can be used to really make your scrapbooks personal and memorable.
 


I hope you will be inspired to pull out those old vacation photos and start your own Adventure Scrapbook!
~Karen 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog!
    Your style and mine are very similar.
    Love what you've done so far.
    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks for sharing you link on Scrapbook.com

    ELLANVANNIN
    http://scrapbooking.by3stars.com/
    Enter to win my monthly giveaway!

    ReplyDelete