Monday, February 22, 2016

Mountain Biking Layouts

Today I finished up some mountain biking layouts for my son's album. Last summer he participated in a youth mountain biking club, and I took a few photos of him at the traihead. (Sadly, no group photo as that would have way too embarrassing for him! I'm always "that" mom with the camera in her hand!)

I had to search a little bit for some biking related scrapbook supplies since there is not a lot out there, but I found some by Scrapbook Customs that worked pretty well.




He also did some biking through our school distict's summer school program - he did 4 of the 5 trail trips they offer. Before he left I handed him my point-and-shoot camera and he took a few photos along the trail. It is always fun and interesting to me to see what my kids take photos of when they have the opportunity. With his photos, I made 2 layouts of those bike trips.





We are planning to do more mountain biking this year so I will have to start looking for more biking papers and supplies - we have a goal to bike a few state trails end-to-end once spring and summer get here. Mountain biking is my son's favorite activity and it'll be good for all of us to get out on our bikes more. More biking adventures to come in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment