Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Christmas Morning Layouts

Since I'm trying to finish up all of my photos from 2015, it was time to tackle the Christmas photos. I had previously worked on the Christmas Eve photos, so I just had photos from Christmas Day left to work on.

I had recently been looking at some online galleries of other peoples scrapbook pages, and had come across a layout that I really liked, so I decided to try to re-create it with a few of these photos. It required scaling back a bit on the number of photos I use on each page, but I was ready to try something new and a little different from my usual layouts. So I gave it a shot.

Here is the page that I re-created from another:



And this page I made on my own to compliment it:

I had a large collection of Christmas papers that I had received as a gift and they all coordinated together, so choosing papers was a pretty easy process. All I needed to do was figure out the photo placement for the second page, since I was using that other layout as a guide for the first page. I added a few stickers that I already had and it was finished!

They turned out pretty nice and in the end I'm happy that I tried something new and different!

No comments:

Post a Comment