Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hockey Game Layout

This weekend I jumped into some of my new 2016 pictures and started on a few layouts. The first thing I worked on was a layout for a hockey game we went to in January. I was a little worried since I didn't have any actual hockey themed scrapbook supplies, so I just decided so use a few general sports themed things that I had, and to use some simple papers to create the color scheme I wanted.




Since I didn't take a lot of photos at the game, I only made one layout. I used white cardstock and layered on a black paper with dots, and a grey and black striped paper. I used some red cardstock to mat the photos, and added in our tickets and a journaling card. I also used the back of a journaling card to put letters on for the Wisconsin Badgers title, and I think it turned out great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment